Framing Pneumatic Gun Air Nails
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- is_customized: Yes
- Type: Framing Nail Gun
- Capacity: 40pcs/min
- Power Source: Pneumatic
- Model Number: ANG-01
- Usage: Home DIY
- Model: F50
- Weidge: 1.4kg
- Air Inlet: 1/4NPT
- Maximum permissible pressure: 8.3bar
- Operating pressure rang: 4-7bar
- Noise characteristic: 82db
- Brads: 10-50mm
model : F50
air inlet :1/4NPT Pressure
maximum permissible pressure :8.3bar
operating pressure rang :4-7bar
noise characteristic :82db
suitable fasteners :
brads :(18Ga) 10-50mm
magazine capacity :100pcs
1. This tool applies to normal air compressor and is designed to operatein clean, dry and compressed air at regulate pressures between 4~7bar.
2. Place two or three drops of air tool oil into the tool’s air inlet atthe beginning of workday and try it twice or three times.How to Use
Using the Tool
1. Attach a high flow pick connect fitting to the tool.
2. Empty the magazine.
3. Connect the tool to an air compressor using the air hose. Made sure the hosehas a rated working pressure exceeding 200pxi and a female quick coupler。
4. Regulate the air pressure to obtain 4 ~ 7bar at the tool.
5. Disconnect the air supply from the tool.
6. Load fastener into your tool following the instructionsthis manual.
7. Reconnect the air supply to the tool.
8. Grip tool firmly and hold rigger while pushing the tool firmly againstwork surface.
There are no inquiries yet.